Curolife is pleased to introduce vitamin D3 oral Sublingual Spray , which is specially formulated to deliver Vitamin D through the soft tissue of the mouth for optimal Absorption .
What does Vitamin D do ?
- Vitamin D is responsible for a number of functions within the body .
- Helps regulate calcium , ensuring it enters the bone to maintain healthy bones and healthy .
- Supports a healthy Immune system , protecting the body from illness such as the common cold and plays a fundamental role in ensuring normal Muscle Functions
Who needs it ?
- All Pregnant and breastfeeding women .
- Older People aged 65 years and over .
- People who have low or no exposure to the sun .
- Infants and young children under 5 years of age .